Dove Hunting in Beautiful Bolivia
The Bolivian dove migratory population is around 50 to 60 million birds, and that makes dove hunting in Bolivia an incredible experience for avid wingshooters wanting an opportunity to see first hand what unlimited shooting really means. In addition to an unparalleled hunting experience, the amenities are truly first class with two lodges, a boutique spa and microbrewery on site.
Boliva is one of the world's best dove hunting destinations, rivaling Argentina in no limit high volume shooting. The birds arrive in the tens of millions in April to feast on a vast expanse of crop fields of sorghum, soy and sunflowers until November. It's an experience that must be seen to be believed.
The Bolivian Experience
Hunting Lodge, Resort and Spa – And Microbrewery
The lodges in Bolivia are year round for both hunting and relaxation. In addition to luxurious accommodations, there is a spa and microbrewery available.
What’s Included in Your Hunting Package?
- All ground transportation
- Hunting license
- Professional hunting guides
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- All beverages – wine, soft drinks, beer, bottled water, and liquor
- Sir Pieper Brewing experience
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Luxury Bolivian-style hunting estancia
- Capacity: 25 hunters maximum
- Rooms: 12 bedrooms, each with private bathroom
- Dining room, sitting room, indoor and outdoor bars/lounges, recreation room, gun cleaning room and facilities
- 12-person indoor Jacuzzi and sparkling outdoor swimming pool
- International telephone service, free wi-fi Internet access and satellite TV
- Gourmet regional and international cuisine, open bar, traditional asados (BBQ) and delicious desserts.
- Maid and laundry service
- Masseuse service
The only additional fees to these five-star hunt packages are $270 in tips (cash), $160 Bolivia Visa (paid at airport) and if you need more shells, $14 a box.
Call us to arrange your once in a lifetime hunt in Europe at the location and time of your choice. For full details and to book your trip, call John Wiles at 443.624.8719
We would love to hear from you.
You're one step closer to embarking on a wingshooting trip of a lifetime. Pick a date, pick a country, but don't delay. Many of our trips are booked months in advance and fill up quick. As soon as we receive your information, we'll give you a call to confirm your trip.