Global Rescue Memberships
When you travel, chances are good that your personal medical insurance won’t bring you home or get you the emergency medical care you need. Global Rescue will. Best Wingshooting works hard to ensure you have a safe and exhilarating experience while on our trips, but unavoidable incidents unfortunately do happen. We have made sure that you’re covered by Global Rescue, the world’s premier provider of medical & security advisory and evacuation services. Any time you have an illness or injury requiring hospitalization or face imminent bodily harm more than 100 miles from home, Global Rescue will reach you, stabilize you and bring you home, by whatever means necessary.
- Medical evacuations to your choice of hospital in your home country
- Emergency field rescue services from remote areas anywhere in the world
- Medical consultations by specialists at Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Deployable paramedics and security personnel to your location
- Non-medical evacuations for security emergencies or cases of imminent grievous bodily harm
- 24/7 Operations Center staffed by paramedics and special operations personnel for instant medical and security advice
- Access to real time city and country political & medical intelligence
Standard Trip Insurance is an important financial planning instrument but is not designed to provide immediate emergency services. Although some trip insurance programs claim to offer medical evacuations and repatriations, the benefits are written with extensive limits and are designed more for reimbursement than timely emergency action. Would you rather a critical care paramedic backed by Johns Hopkins or an insurance claims adjuster answer the phone during your emergency? If something goes wrong, you have the comfort of having medical evacuation coverage as part of your package.